Experience and Personal
I have a total of 11+ years experience practicing massage therapy. I have been a Registered Massage Therapist in the province of British Columbia for 8+ years.
Other Information About Me:
- Born and raised in Cranbrook, BC
- Attended The Okanagan Valley College of Massage Therapy in Vernon, BC
- Married since 2002
- Owned and operated a home and mobile massage therapy business in Vernon, BC for 1 year
- Practiced in The Family Wellness Center in Westbank, BC for one year with another RMT and a Naturopathic Doctor
- Worked at The O Spa luxury day spa in Kelowna, BC
- Absolute Spa in Vancouver for 4 years
- Owned and operated Balance Massage Therapy in Vancouver, BC for 4 years
- Fulfilled dream of moving back to Cranbrook in 2009, continuing my current massage therapy practice
- 3 year, 3000+ hour hands on massage and hydrotherapy education at The Okanagan Valley College of Massage Therapy in Vernon, BC. For more information on the training massage therapists in BC must go through, please visit our associations website athttp://www.massagetherapy.bc.ca/
- First aid training
- Swedish massage
- Deep Tissue
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Relaxation Techniques
- Stretching/Therapeutic exercise
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Stress Management
- Prenatal Massage
*The above techniques are used in combination to develop a treatment suitable to your individual needs.
Identifying and targeting problem areas and muscle imbalances with deep therapeutic techniques while providing a relaxing, flowing massage to provide relief from hectic everyday life.